Friday 29 June 2012

Welcome!

hey! my name is Sara and im a book chatter and welcome to my blog :) i have no idea if this chatty blog will work but my fingers are crossed!

On this blog :
  • chatting ofcourse!
  • reviews on books
  • book challanges; who can read the fastest?
  • book recomendations
  • quiz's on books
  • since i might take the path of an authour myself i might let you guys in on my idea's
  • maybe if were lucky we can get some interviews with some lovely indie authours!
everything to do with books ;)

Cheers, Mate
Sara (The Sassy Book Chatter )

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere!!! Love your blog name :) Let me know if you need anything! I love helping fellow bloggers and maybe if your up for it...I can blogger interview you when you get settled! Just let me know :)

    Tess @ My Pathway to Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks tess! i know it just popped in my head and i loved it!yeah sure no worries ill give ya a buzzz when im ready though im not that interesting but i sure hope my blog is ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. um do you have any idea at all how to put a button on ur blog so that people can follow your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do! but blogger won't let me put the HTML in the comments...if you still need it you can email me at tess(dot)m(dot)watson@gmail(dot)com and I will be happy to send it to you

      Delete